Thursday, November 26, 2009

She'll find your deals - and give you some Amazon

Mommy Snacks has the low-down on savings all year round. She shares secret codes, special coupons, and she can teach you how to get the most for your dollar.

I've been following along for about a month now, and have already saved plenty of cash. In fact, when my mom and I tried the Once a Month Mom cooking experience, I saved over $50 on my grocery bill with coupons that I found through her site.

Right now, she's giving away THREE $25 Amazon gift cards out of the kindness of her own big ole heart. These would be fantastic additions to anyone's Christmas list, or great to use if you are purchasing gifts online this year.

She's closing the giveaway on Saturday at 8pm (Ohio time). Head over and see how her "snacks" can save you money.

No comments: